Earlier in the academic year I tweeted about the Daily Post were the release daily ideas to help you keep blogging. These ideas have been interesting to read and look out over the past weeks.
Furthermore, it is a blogging community which do offer feedback and ideas which can help inspire both classes and blogs.
Some good examples that have caught my eye recently and could be used as brain teasers at the start of a lesson can be found below:
- When life gives you lemons… make something else. Tell us about a time you used an object or resolved a tricky situation in an unorthodox way.
- What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?
- Do you have a favorite quote that you return to again and again? What is it, and why does it move you?
- Our days our organized around numerous small actions we repeat over and over. What’s your favorite daily ritual?
- Remember the seven cardinal sins? You’re given the serious task of adding a new one to the list — another trait or behavior you find particularly unacceptable, for whatever reason. What’s sin #8 for you? Why?
- What was the last thing that gave you a real, authentic, tearful, hearty belly laugh? Why was it so funny?